Top Ten Reasons to Be a Howards Flea Market Vendor
- We are a 40 year old market well known within a 100 mile radius. We have been voted Best of Best in Citrus County for 19 years.
- Over each weekend thousands of shoppers will see your product offering.
- We bring the customers to you. See our Advertising Program.
- 800 undercover booths and almost unlimited outdoor booths.
- We have great community with lots of camaraderie. Vendors have found their best friends and spouses at the flea market.
- Being a Flea Market vendor is easier and has lower overhead than owning retail store.
- Our friendly, caring staff works hard to ensure a positive selling experience. Many of our vendors have been with us for over 20 years.
- As a flea market vendor, it is easy to change the products and nature of your business. Many flea market vendors use their booth to make extra cash on the weekends.
- Becoming a flea market vendor is a low risk, low cost way to start a business. No long term expensive commercial leases, no build-out, etc.
- Fun! Our customers and vendors are always telling us our market is fun, happy place.
Open and covered spaces are rented by the day, weekend, or month. All prices listed below include 6% sales tax and are priced per day.
- 10′ X 10′ Covered Spaces with 3 tables: $21.00
- 10′x40′ Front Outside $18.00
- 10′x40′ Roadside $18.00
- 10′x40′ Back Outside $20.00
- Extra Tables: $2.00
- Overnight Camping: $35.00
- Storage sheds and Indoor Stores are priced individually. Please see the office.
Other Rental Information
- The Flea Market Office is open for reservations on Thursday from 9:00 a.m to 5:00 pm and Friday from 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Saturday and Sunday office hours are from 6:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Reservation calls are returned in the order in which they are received.
- Dealers begin setting up at 6:30 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. and are encouraged to remain open until 3:00 p.m.
- All fees must be paid before setting up. Booth placement not guaranteed until payment is received.
- Please contact the office for Vendor Rules and any questions.