Top Ten Reasons to Be a Swap-O-Rama Howard’s Flea Market Vendor
- We are a 40 year old market well known within a 100 mile radius. We have been voted Best of the Best in Citrus County for 19 years.
- Over each weekend thousands of shoppers will see your product offering.
- We bring the customers to you. See our Advertising Program.
- 800 undercover booths and almost unlimited outdoor booths.
- We have great community with lots of camaraderie. Vendors have found their best friends and spouses at the flea market.
- Being a Flea Market vendor is easier and has lower overhead than owning retail store.
- Our friendly, caring staff works hard to ensure a positive selling experience. Many of our vendors have been with us for over 20 years.
- As a flea market vendor, it is easy to change the products and nature of your business. Many flea market vendors use their booth to make extra cash on the weekends.
- Becoming a flea market vendor is a low risk, low cost way to start a business. No long term expensive commercial leases, no build-out, etc.
- Fun! Our customers and vendors are always telling us our market is a fun, happy place.
Open and covered spaces are rented by the day, weekend, or month. All prices listed below include 6% sales tax and are priced per day.
- 10′x 12′ Covered Spaces with 3 tables: $21.00
- 10′x 40′ Front Outside $18.00
- 10′x 40′ Roadside $18.00
- 10′x 40′ Back Outside $20.00
- Extra Tables: $2.00
- Overnight Camping: $35.00
- Storage sheds and Indoor Stores are priced individually. Please see the office.
Other Rental Information
- The Flea Market Office is open for reservations on Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday and Sunday office hours are from 6:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Reservation calls are returned in the order in which they are received.
- Dealers begin setting up at 6:30 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. and are to remain open until 3:00 p.m.
- All fees must be paid before setting up. Booth placement not guaranteed until payment is received.
- Please contact the office for Vendor Rules and any questions.